Enter our travel competition for the chance to get away from the daily grind and experience three nights of back-to-basics fun this summer with Camping in the Forest!
In a recent survey* carried out by Camping in the Forest, figures revealed over a third (35%) of us would like to return to the care-free days of being eight years old. Not only that, 19% of us miss camping holidays the most when it comes to the things we miss about our childhoods.
With the weather in the UK set to rival the tropics this summer, what could be a better way of channelling your inner child than taking a camping trip to somewhere idyllic right here in the UK? And I know just the perfect place…
This summer, I’ve teamed up with the outdoor holiday specialists to give one lucky reader the chance to win a three-night gorgeous getaway for friends or family (up to four people), at a campsite of their choice.**
If you need to break away from the daily grind of modern life, then this trip is just for you. Camping allows you to get back to nature, disconnect from technology and enjoy some quality time with those you love most – whether it’s family or friends.
So, whether you fancy getting back to basics with a bit of camping on their nothing but nature sites or would like a campsite with full facilities (toilets, showers and a shop), Camping in the Forest has a ‘place called away’ to suit everyone.
For the ultimate summer getaway and to find the perfect campsite for you in the UK, visit www.campingintheforest.co.uk.
* The Camping in the Forest survey of 2,000 people across Britain was carried out in March 2017
** Subject to availability
Terms and conditions:
- Prize entitles up to four people (whether two adults and two children, or four adults) to three nights free camping at a Camping in the Forest site of their choice in 2017. Subject to availability and not over a Bank Holiday.
- Pitch includes electric hook ups if available and will be either grass or hardstanding depending on the unit and availability.
- Dates of booking must be confirmed in advance.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives available in place of the stated prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter will use the winners’ personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion and for possible further marketing of this competition.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged over 18 years old and be full UK residents.
- Read the full terms and conditions of our campsite bookings here campingintheforest.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions
Disclosure – this prize has kindly been provided by Camping in the Forest