Last week I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the truly lovely Zoe over at The Tale Of Mummyhood. If you haven’t checked out her blog you really should, it’s great.
The Blogger Recognition Award, rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
How Any Way To Stay At Home started…
My bestest friend and fellow blogger suggested to me that I should start blogging.
It’s quite a short story isn’t it!
She suggested it because, as we are very similar people, she was fully aware I would love it. I also just happened to have started my maternity leave and was in need of something to help me maintain my sanity. So one day we sat down and set up my first blog anywaytostayathome.com, which, after a serious software malfunction on the side of my hosts broke and was transformed into what you see today.
Well I’m hardly the best blogger in the world over here, so I’m not sure anyone wants advice from me, but here goes.
- Just enjoy it. If no one reads what you write or hundreds of people do. Who cares so long as you enjoyed writing it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. There are loads of helpful Facebook groups. There are also loads of helpful bloggers. If you get stuck with anything I can guarantee there’ll be a friendly someone at the end of a tweet with the answer.
So here are my nominations. Join in if you fancy it, tagged or not.