The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The rules are short and simple. I need to tell you about the award, done. Then I need to tell you three things about myself, answer Jo’s questions and then set some for my own award recipients. So here goes!
Three things about me:
- My favourite kind of night out is actually a night in with good friends, pizza and a lot of gin.
- If I won the lottery I wouldn’t move house, buy a new car or do anything particularly fancy. I would just like to travel and keep everything as normal as possible.
- All I want for Christmas is a Google Home Hub and some gin.
- If you choose a pseudonym what would it be and why?
Do you know what, I don’t think I ever would. I’ve always rather liked my name. No one can spell it, many can’t even say it, spelled with two Y’s (Bryony) it’s a poisonous weed, which doesn’t say much for me!! Despite all that, it is mine. It is unusual, a bit quirky and generally awkward. Suits me down to the ground!
2. What is your party trick?
Good grief. I’m not much fun at parties, social gatherings don’t tend to be my thing. Sadly I think my party trick is the ability to slip out unnoticed. But don’t take offence, if I turned up in the first place it means I really, really like you!
3. If you could be a fictional character who would you be and why?
Winnie the Pooh. We are kindred spirits me and Pooh Bear, I think I could learn a lot living in his shoes for a few days and no one would notice we had swapped for a bit. Plus, there’s a lot of honey involved.
4. All-time favourite TV show?
That’s a tough one. I love Grey’s Anatomy, I’m watching it right now. I will always watch Fawlty Towers if it’s on, same goes for Black Adder and Gavin and Stacey. I go back to them a lot. I just can’t pick.
5. If you could only take one photograph to a desert island, what would it be a picture of and why?
Well this one will probably change regularly but I’m going for this sweet picture of L. It’s a fab picture of him and shows all of his cheekiness and character. He is the single best thing in my life and looking at this everyday would make me smile.
My nominations for the Mystery Blogger Award go to:
If you choose to accept your award and there’s no pressure to do so, the rules are:
- Tell your audience who nominated you
- Tell your readers about the award
- Say three things about yourself
- Answer my questions below
- Nominate your own recipients
- Set your own questions for them
If anyone else would like to have some fun and join in, then please do, even if it’s feel free even if it’s only in the comments!
My questions to you:
- What’s your dream holiday destination?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- If you had 24 hours completely to yourself, what would you do?
- What do you do to relax?
- Tell me one thing that irrationally annoys you?
Thank you so much for reading and a massive thanks to Jo for nominating me!