I cannot believe how quickly Easter is coming round! Working in a supermarket surrounded by eggs from December I almost become immune to it, but in a few short weeks it’ll be here! With that in mind I’ve found some lovely Easter gifts, from classic chocolate treats to some more lasting gifts.Continue reading Easter Gift Guide 2021
My wonderful little sister is expecting her first child this December and I am so excited to be an Aunt. L is potentially even more excited and just as confused, as he cannot wait to be his new cousins ‘Big Brother’, cute!! Continue reading Beautiful Hampers from Prestige Hampers
For many, Christmas isn’t Christmas without a Pickled Walnut but if this is your first foray into the Pickled Walnut Club, then we suggest that you use them to accompany Christmas cheeses or crack open a jar on Boxing Day as they go really well with cold meats too.
Dust off the barbecue, roll out the picnic rug and book the beach hut. Opies has a whole host of delicious store-cupboard essentials that really come into their own in the summer and form the basis of many delicious culinary shortcuts.
I like to take a bit of time off in December, what with it being my favourite month and all. So to treat you all, during November I have arranged an amazing prize for you all. A Christmas Hamper filled to bursting with cool things.
I’m going to start by saying a massive thank you to all the fab brands who got involved, I hope you’ll love everything as much as I do.
So here’s what is in this amazing hamper:
- A Rebel Tech Kit from Sugru
- 1 x Bottle Great Uncle Cornelius’ Famous Spiced Ginger
- Festive Doris & Co Mug
- Lumie Iris Bodyclock with essential oils
- Trolls Bedding Bundle from Character World inc Single Duvet Set, Cushion & Poncho Towel
- Mio Skincare Liquid Yoga Candle & Space Spray
- Miniature Bottle of Monkey Shoulder Whisky
- The English Soap Company Winter Village set inc Gift Bar Soap, Guest Soap and Soy Candle
- A £50 DIWAH Jewellry Gift Voucher
- Festive Box of Zippy Bibs
- Some fun added surprises just from me xx
This hamper is worth in excess of £360 and is packed with things to make your Christmas easier, with fab gifts and home essentials I’m sure whoever wins this will be really happy.
All you need to do is enter your details into the Rafflecopter app below and follow as many of the great companies that have taken part as you fancy. The more you follow the more entries you get.
Good luck everyone xx