This plus that equals….me
As I’ve not long relaunched my blog I thought I’d start a new series of posts all about what makes our lives here at home tick. This week I’m starting with a few simple things that make me, me!
- I’m a mummy, a wife and a cat owner.
- I’m a little bit obsessed with cheese strings, I actually love them, I may be addicted.
- I’m definitely addicted to diet coke!
- I really, really, really want a dog. Quite specifically a French Bulldog, black and white pied, called Colin.
- America, I’m not American but I have some great family in the States, I got engaged at the top of a volcano in America, I got married a year later at the edge of Lake Tahoe. America is dear to my heart and is a big part of me, I cannot wait to go back.
- My favourite treat is Oreo Dairy Milk.
- I love walking, I’m not very fit but I can walk for miles and miles and being near the coast there is plenty of good walking to be done.
- I love my friends and am fiercely protective of them as they are me. I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
- I really like crafting but never get enough time, unless it’s for work, so I consider myself lucky I get to craft and earn a bit of money.
- I worry all the time, about everything and but if you ever ask me I’ll always tell you I am fine with a smile on my face, even if I’m not.
Linking up with #TheBabyFormula