This plus that equals….me
As I’ve not long relaunched my blog I thought I’d start a new series of posts all about what makes our lives here at home tick. This week I’m starting with a few simple things that make me, me!
- I’m a mummy, a wife and a cat owner.
- I’m a little bit obsessed with cheese strings, I actually love them, I may be addicted.
- I’m definitely addicted to diet coke!
- I really, really, really want a dog. Quite specifically a French Bulldog, black and white pied, called Colin.
- America, I’m not American but I have some great family in the States, I got engaged at the top of a volcano in America, I got married a year later at the edge of Lake Tahoe. America is dear to my heart and is a big part of me, I cannot wait to go back.
- My favourite treat is Oreo Dairy Milk.
- I love walking, I’m not very fit but I can walk for miles and miles and being near the coast there is plenty of good walking to be done.
- I love my friends and am fiercely protective of them as they are me. I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
- I really like crafting but never get enough time, unless it’s for work, so I consider myself lucky I get to craft and earn a bit of money.
- I worry all the time, about everything and but if you ever ask me I’ll always tell you I am fine with a smile on my face, even if I’m not.
Linking up with #TheBabyFormula
4 thoughts on “This Plus That Equals…. #1”
Ooooh a great post, it’s always nice to know more about the blogger! I agree with so many of these, especially worrying, but also, crafting. I am starting a craft night this thursday as I really need an incentive to get me to craft something I keep putting off… so if you’d like to join, it’s easy, just stop for an hour and do some crafting then tweet a picture or instagram one… The point is to craft and share and encourage eachother, and not write a blog post. Then once a month I’ll do a linky for you to link up your crafty projects .
ooops sorry for digressing! Thank you for linking up to #TheBabyFormula x
New Mummy Blog recently posted…My Sunday PhotoÂ – 28.02.16 – tunnels
Ooo craft night on Thursday! I’m in. Thursday tends to be my night off cos the other half plays footy so I’m in charge of the remote for the night. Perfect!
No 10 Snap 😀
I think a lot of us have a bit of number 10 in us. 🙄