This plus that equals…. perfect me time
Here’s the latest instalment in my series of posts all about what makes our lives here at home tick. This week is what makes perfect me time, now I don’t get much so I’m being realistic here.
- A hot bath, filled with lots of bubbles, a candle or two and some amazing bath products, maybe even a cheeky face mask.
- A good book. I love reading but don’t spend much time doing it, I really need to start making more time for a good book.
- Prosecco. I love a glass of prosecco, couple it with some peanuts or cheese and crackers and a chick flick and I’m a happy girl.
- Music. This the one thing I get to do the most, I love nothing better than having the house to myself and turning my music up! Music has the ability to completely change my mood, the right tune can lift me from the darkest place and have a smile on my face. At the moment I’mm all about Fall Out Boy and Bring Me The Horizon.
- A spa day. Occasionally I get to enjoy the day at a Spa with my sister, we chat and catch up, swim, relax, enjoy a glass of bubbly and get a lovely massage. Perfect.
Linking up with #TheBabyFormula