This plus that equals…. perfect me time
Here’s the latest instalment in my series of posts all about what makes our lives here at home tick. This week is what makes perfect me time, now I don’t get much so I’m being realistic here.
- A hot bath, filled with lots of bubbles, a candle or two and some amazing bath products, maybe even a cheeky face mask.
- A good book. I love reading but don’t spend much time doing it, I really need to start making more time for a good book.
- Prosecco. I love a glass of prosecco, couple it with some peanuts or cheese and crackers and a chick flick and I’m a happy girl.
- Music. This the one thing I get to do the most, I love nothing better than having the house to myself and turning my music up! Music has the ability to completely change my mood, the right tune can lift me from the darkest place and have a smile on my face. At the moment I’mm all about Fall Out Boy and Bring Me The Horizon.
- A spa day. Occasionally I get to enjoy the day at a Spa with my sister, we chat and catch up, swim, relax, enjoy a glass of bubbly and get a lovely massage. Perfect.
Linking up with #TheBabyFormula
9 thoughts on “This Plus That Equals…. Perfect Me Time”
I love this, these are all things I’d love to do more 🙂
Thanks for sharing #TheBabyFormula
Wouldn’t we all! I treated myself to a fancy bath bomb the other day, the toddler caught wind of it and ended up in the bath with me! Lol.
These all sound wonderful to me! My bubba is only small so mainly I get to read while feeding and cuddling him, and then every now and then when my husband is about I treat myself to a bath. Blissful. #TheBabyFormula
Ooo lovely reading and baby cuddles! Now my boy is two I have far less time to read but really need to start making the effort.
This all sounds fab to me! I haven’t listened to any Fall Out Boy for ages, I’ll have to dig some out 🙂 x #thebabyformula
Jess Powell (Babi a Fi) recently posted…International Women’s Day 2016
The American Beauty/American Psycho album is amazing and best of all the little one loves a good dance to it! Xx
The American Beauty/American Psycho album is amazing and best of all the little one loves a good dance to it!
Haha, if only I could stop at one glass when I’m out with my sister!!! #thebabyformula
Trust me that’s not normal for us but we were both driving 😞
Thanks for stopping by xx