This plus that equals…. why I failed at today
Here’s the latest instalment in my series of posts all about what makes our lives here at home tick. This week are the reasons that mean I want to just write today off!
- I forgot I was supposed to be meeting a friend today, lots of apologies were made. Thankfully she had forgotten too, but her little one has got chicken pox, she has an excuse, I do not.
- The child wasn’t dressed until well after lunch. He only got dressed because he got grubby at lunch!
- Lunch was a packet of microwave rice with some mixed veg from the freezer and some cheese as it was all that was in the house, at least I fed him some vegetables though.
- I was good and built him up the sand table he was given for Easter, I tried to answer some e-mails and then found him eating the sand.
- I’ve got a cold sore, nuff said!
Do you ever have days you just want to write off? I completely failed at today, but maybe I’ll win tomorrow.
Note – I wrote this yesterday but forgot to publish it!! FAIL.
Linking up with #TheBabyFormula